As of April 1, 2007, all public and private school employees who have direct contact with children need to submit an FBI fingerprint clearance. Please see https://uenroll.identogo.com for further information about obtaining your FBI Federal Criminal Activity Report. All applicants must include the following items:
- A copy of current clearances
- Act 34: PA State Police Request for Criminal Check (https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp)
- Act 151: PA Child Abuse History Clearance (https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS)
- Act 114: FBI Fingerprint Clearance - Department of Education (https://uenroll.identogo.com)
- Sexual Abuse Disclosure Release
- Arrest and Conviction Report
MMI Preparatory School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MMI currently has the following positions available:
- Assistant Varsity Girls Volleyball Coach & Assistant Varsity Co-Ed Soccer Coach: MMI Preparatory School is seeking Assistant Coaches for Varsity Volleyball and Soccer who will help support the Head Coach in all facets of the program. Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrating and teaching skills
- Assisting with coaching during athletic contests and practices.
- Running small group workouts.
- Monitoring and assisting with the training program.
- Assisting with team scheduled travel, fundraising, scouting opponents, and evaluating new players.
- Assisting with maintaining statistics.
- Monitoring adherence to team rules and regulations concerning team conduct, expectations, punctuality, and appearance.
Applicants for all positions must have excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, students, and families in an educational setting.