2017-18 student profile
- 247 students
- 127 male, 120 female
- 18% minority enrollment
2017-18 class size
- Sixth grade: 27
- Seventh grade: 24
- Eighth grade: 39
- Ninth grade: 42
- Tenth grade: 31
- Eleventh grade: 44
- Twelfth grade: 40
Number of full- and part-time faculty members
- 24 full-time, 4 part-time
- 16 hold master's degrees. Fifty-seven percent of our teaching faculty hold a master's degree or greater.
Ratio is 11:1
Average class size
- Fall: Boys' and Girls' Cross Country, Boys' and Girls' Golf, Co-ed Soccer, Girls' Tennis, Girls' Volleyball, and Mid School Co-ed Soccer
- Winter: Boys' Basketball, Girls' Basketball, Boys' Mid School Basketball, and Girls' Mid School Basketball
- Spring: Girls' Softball, Boys' Baseball, Boys' Tennis, Girls' Mid School Softball, and Boys' Mid School Baseball
- In 2015-16, 74% of students participated in school sports.
Friday afternoon clubs
- Chess, Gardening, MineCraft, Bowling, Chamber Ensamble, Movies, Arts & Crafts, Yearbook, and Sports just to name a few. Clubs are subject to change.
- Biology Olympiad, Envirothon, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), MATHCOUNTS, Mock Trial, Pennsylvania Junior Academy of Science (PJAS), and Ski and Snowboarding Club.
Standardized testing scores
- MMI Class of 2017 average SAT score: 1733 (1239 on the Redesigned SAT)
The 2016 state average was 1487 (1090 Redesigned SAT) and the national average on the Redesigned SAT was 1020.
- MMI Class of 2017 ACT composite score: 27
The 2016 state average was 23.1 and the national average was 20.8.
College matriculation record
- MMI has a nearly perfect success rate when it comes to our recent graduating classes continuing their education.
- The 42 graduates of 2017 earned more than $6.4 million in scholarships.
- Graduates of the class are attending schools such as - Brown University, Carnegie Mellon University, Georgetown University, Marist College, McDaniel College, Pennsylvania State University, University of Pittsburgh, and Ursinus College.