2016-17 student profile
- 256 students
- 133 male, 123 female
- 17% minority enrollment
2016-17 class size
- Sixth grade: 18
- Seventh grade: 38
- Eighth grade: 41
- Ninth grade: 33
- Tenth grade: 44
- Eleventh grade: 40
- Twelfth grade: 42
Number of full- and part-time faculty members
- 20 full-time, 3 part-time
- Faculty degrees held (bachelor, master, other): 17 hold master's degrees. Seventy -four percent of our faculty hold a master's degree or greater.
Ratio is 13:1
Average class size
- Fall: Boys' and Girls' Cross Country, Boys' and Girls' Golf, Co-ed Soccer, Girls' Tennis, Girls' Volleyball, and Mid School Co-ed Soccer
- Winter: Boys' Basketball, Girls' Basketball, Boys' Mid School Basketball, and Girls' Mid School Basketball
- Spring: Girls' Softball, Boys' Baseball, Boys' Tennis, Girls' Mid School Softball, and Boys' Mid School Baseball
- In 2015-16, 74% of students participated in school sports.
Friday afternoon clubs
- Chess, Gardening, MineCraft, Bowling, Chamber Ensamble, Movies, Arts & Crafts, Yearbook, and Sports just to name a few. Clubs are subject to change.
- Biology Olympiad, Envirothon, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), MATHCOUNTS, Mock Trial, Pennsylvania Junior Academy of Science (PJAS), and Ski and Snowboarding Club.
Standardized testing scores
- MMI Class of 2016 average SAT score: 1708
The 2015 state average was 1481 and the national average was 1490.
- MMI Class of 2016 ACT composite score: 27
The 2016 state average was 23.1 and the national average was 20.8.
College matriculation record
- MMI has a nearly perfect success rate when it comes to our recent graduating classes continuing their education.
- In the last 12 years, 99.3 percent of MMI graduates have gone on to attend colleges and universities.
- The 31 graduates of 2016 earned more than $5.9 million in scholarships.
- Graduates of the class are attending schools such as - Pennsylvania State University, Immaculata University, McDaniel College, Ursinus College, and Boston University.