2020-21 student profile
- 213 students
- 113 male, 100 female
- 20% minority enrollment
2020-21 class size
- Sixth grade: 13
- Seventh grade: 30
- Eighth grade: 30
- Ninth grade: 42
- Tenth grade: 27
- Eleventh grade: 31
- Twelfth grade: 40
Number of full-time faculty members
- 28 full-time
- 21 hold master's degrees. Seventy-five percent of our teaching faculty hold a master's degree or greater.
Ratio is 8:1
Average class size
- Fall: Boys' and Girls' Cross Country, Boys' and Girls' Golf, Co-ed Soccer, Girls' Tennis, Girls' Volleyball, and Mid School Co-ed Soccer
- Winter: Boys' Basketball, Girls' Basketball, Boys' Mid School Basketball, and Girls' Mid School Basketball
- Spring: Girls' Softball, Boys' Baseball, Boys' Tennis, Girls' Mid School Softball, and Boys' Mid School Baseball
- In 2018-19, nearly 70% of students participated in school sports.
Friday afternoon clubs
- Chess, Gardening, Chamber Ensemble, Movies, Arts & Crafts, Yearbook, and Sports just to name a few. Clubs are subject to change.
- Envirothon, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), MATHCOUNTS, Mock Trial, Pennsylvania Junior Academy of Science (PJAS), and Ski and Snowboarding Club.
Standardized testing scores
- MMI Class of 2019 average SAT score on the Redesigned SAT: 1254
The 2018 state average was 1086 on the SAT and the national average on the SAT was 1068.
- MMI Class of 2019 ACT composite score: 26
The 2018 state average was 23.5 and the national average was 20.8.
College matriculation record
- Nearly 100% of MMI's most recent graduating class went on to continue their education.
- The 28 graduates of 2020 earned $7.6 million in scholarships.
- Graduates of the class are attending schools such as - Drexel, Harvard, Lafayette, Lehigh, The Pennsylvania State University, and the University of Pittsburgh.
MMI Preparatory School is jointly accredited by the Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS) and the Middles States Association Commission on Elementary & Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS)