The Annual Fund at MMI Preparatory School is the single most important and integral part of MMI’s fundraising efforts. The monies generated from the Annual Fund are used each year for scholarships, academic supplies, professional development, student activities, field trips, technology, and much more.
Annual Fund gifts can be designated to one of six funds based upon the donor’s preference:
- The Head of School’s Fund, unrestricted to support MMI’s areas of greatest need
- The Excellence Fund for Faculty Professional Development
- The Academic and Technology Fund
- The Scholarship Fund
- The Arts Fund
- The Athletics Fund
Annual Fund donors are recognized annually in the MMI Donor Report. Membership in our giving clubs and societies are based upon your donation.
- The Eckley & Sophia Coxe Society - $10,000 or more
- The 1879 Society - $5,000 to $9,999
- The Mining & Mechanical Circle - $2,500 to $4,999
- The Head of School’s Circle - $1,000 to $2,499
- The Red Club - $500 to $999
- The White Club - $250 to $499
- The Century Club - $100 to $249
- The Benefactors Club - $1 to $99
Annual Fund gifts may also be designated to a specific scholarship fund, or in memory of or honor of a family member, friend, or MMI faculty or staff member.