2021-22 student profile
- 205 students
- 110 male, 95 female
- 24% minority enrollment
2021-22 class size
- Sixth grade: 21
- Seventh grade: 20
- Eighth grade: 33
- Ninth grade: 36
- Tenth grade: 42
- Eleventh grade: 24
- Twelfth grade: 29
Number of full-time faculty members
- 24 full-time and 2 part-time
- 20 hold master's degrees. Seventy-seven percent of our teaching faculty hold a master's degree or greater.
Ratio is 8:1
Average class size
- Fall: Boys' and Girls' Cross Country, Boys' and Girls' Golf, Co-ed Soccer, Girls' Tennis, Girls' Volleyball, and Mid School Co-ed Soccer
- Winter: Boys' Basketball, Girls' Basketball, Boys' Mid School Basketball, and Girls' Mid School Basketball
- Spring: Girls' Softball, Boys' Baseball, Boys' Tennis, Girls' Mid School Softball, and Boys' Mid School Baseball
Friday afternoon clubs
- Chess, Gardening, Chamber Ensemble, Movies, Arts & Crafts, Yearbook, and Sports just to name a few. Clubs are subject to change.
- Envirothon, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), MATHCOUNTS, Mock Trial, Pennsylvania Junior Academy of Science (PJAS), and Ski and Snowboarding Club.
College matriculation record
- Nearly 100% of MMI's most recent graduating class went on to continue their education.
- The 40 graduates of 2021 earned $8.1 million in scholarships.
- Graduates of the class are attending schools such as - Boston University, Drexel, Lehigh, The Pennsylvania State University, University of Pennsylvania, and the University of Pittsburgh.
MMI Preparatory School is jointly accredited by the Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS) and the Middles States Association Commission on Elementary & Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS)